Saturday, June 23, 2012

Artisan Fair creations...looking for more vendors

I have been working on a few items for an Artisan Fair that will be held at my cousins B and B.
{The Kimmell  House Inn bed and breakfast}
When they asked me to participate in it, my answer was YES, YES, YES. I haven't done that for a
long time and have been kinda tossing around the idea of getting back into it so what better
  time than now to jump in with both feet! ha!

I embellished a few candles with french style goodies...

....then moved on to a few bottles...

...I loved adding these vintage house numbers that I picked up one day when I went junking.


Yes , once again I got carried away taking photos. :)

This is their first year to host this fair and they are looking for more vendors. If anyone out
there in blogland is interested,  shoot me an email and I will give you their phone number.
The address is Kimmell, Indiana and it will be held on August 11. If you think you might
be interested you need to get ahold of them before July if you want to be included in their
advertisement.

{it will be part of the 2012 Buy way...click here to check it out}

I need to make lots more goodies, but at least I have a start. :)

Bottles, mini cloches and other white treasures is what I will be taking.

Happy little candles all hanging out together. 

Happy weekend everyone and enjoy the days...make the moments count!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULL :)

Faded Charm said...

Love all your creations! Good luck at the show:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Julie Marie said...

So pretty Sandi!... I love those little bottles... especially the number 5!... xoxo Julie Marie

Unknown said...

wish i lived closer. sounds like fun!! your "wares" are juts beautiful!! bonne chance! ;)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You are off to a great start Sandi, these creations are so pretty!

Donna Reyne' said...

Hi Sandi!
what fun!
I love your embellished treasures... It looks like you have been quite busy! I would love to attend...will have to get more information from you!
Have a blessed rest of the week
hugs from here
Donna

Irene said...

Should be fun. Go girl!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Good for you Sandi! I'm sure your wares will be a big hit, especially looking at these photos. (Love the new banner with them, too).
Best of luck at the event!

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

I am still deciding if I have time to throw yet another event under my belt or not, but if not I still want to try to make it to shop!!! P.S. Noticed you have done some new stuff with your blog look and I loooove it!!