Sunday, August 16, 2015

Treasure TROVE


We visited our son and his family in Indiana this weekend and they showed us his new
work place in Roanoke, Indiana and they also took us to a few shops in this quaint little town.

TROVE was my favorite!

It is located at 270 North Main Street in Roanoke, Indiana.


There is also a TROVE barn and these first few photos are of some of the goodies in the barn.

LOVED IT!


Aren't these lights made out of clay pots so neat?



Fell in LOVE with this ladder.




The TROVE BARN




This building is the main store. They had so many wonderful treasures inside.




Sorry for the quality of some of the photos.
I am afraid that my camera has seen better days for indoor shots or else
I STILL don't know what I am doing. HA!
I do not like to use a flash so I contend with a myriad of blurry photos to weed through.



I just thought the building and the landscaping was beautiful!



I hope you enjoyed your mini tour. If you are ever in Roanoke, Indiana be sure
to stop by...you will love it!

6 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful shop and lovely photos.

Antonella said...

Posto stupendo e foto altrettanto belle! ^_^ TY

Seawashed said...

It looks like a wonderful place to shop. I love the black trellis and door.

Karen Larko said...

Oh my! My favorite kind of place. I would love to shop there.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Such a lovely shop. You must have loved every moment there! :)

Irene said...

great adventure, hope the shop does well, it's so good to see all these wonderful things.