Monday, February 5, 2018

White and chippy farmhouse love


I have been creating more wooden tags over the past few weeks.


These are a few of the ones I have made.


These are perfect to add a special touch to a special package and
I also just finished an order of 100 tags for a wedding.


I have also filled a couple orders for some stores.


I have added some to my Etsy shoppe in case you are interested.

Click HERE to go to my store.


I hope these photos are decent quality. I took them with my phone and
am doing this post on my kindle. I don't get on my regular computer
much anymore. Do you? 


The tags above are the ones I made for a wedding. They turned out great and
they were very happy with them. Yay for happy customers.

I hope all my blog friends are doing well. So far we have escaped that awful
flu that is rampant this year. I pray we continue to do so. It is especially scary for little ones.

God bless each and every one of you with good health and happiness!

2 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Sandi,
These are really sweet and what a perfect tag for a wedding. I bet the people you made these for their wedding are thrilled.
Have a great new week.
Hugs,
Kris

Debbie said...

Your tags are perfect, Sandi! I can see why your clients were so pleased with them. I did get that flu, and it's been over two weeks now...ugh.
Cannot wait for Spring to get here!
Debbie
xo