Saturday, December 23, 2017

White wooden shabby tags


I did some creating a couple weeks ago and love how these candleholders
turned out! I will say that I got the idea from Little House of Four with a
little tweak.
She found her wooden tags at Target, but with no Target close to me, I made
my own...which got me to thinking about making Christmas phrases for
ornaments or package tie ons. 


I have been very busy making and selling them and that is a good thing. 





(Lighting isn't good in this photo. Oops. )

I also started making everyday sayings and have enjoyed every minute.
I think to date I have sold about 65 with an order for 20 more next week.

Two ladies are buying now for their tree next year. I'm not that organized,
but that's great for them!!

If you would like to purchase some just shoot me an email.
They sell for $1 each plus shipping.
They range from 2-6 inches long depending on how many words. I will
continue to make these year round with all sayings and all holidays.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season.
JESUS is the reason for the season.
Blessings,

5 comments:

Kathy said...

These tags are so nice! So creative. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Createology said...

Lovely tags you are creating. Merry Christmas and Blessings for all of 2018...<3

rush said...

Those are so sweet!

Jeanie said...

These are so adorable! I can see why they're going like hotcakes!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

SO adorable! I love anything that's in miniature form AND shabby so these are perfect!