Monday, May 23, 2011

Wisteria in bloom!

I went to my bff's house last week just to photograph
her gorgeous wisteria and here it is. They have two plants. one is his. one is hers.
This one that is blooming is his. It is taking over hers.
Hmmm...lol

I think it is just gorgeous no matter whose it is. :)

{ I was only allowed to photograph upwards because they are working on the house. lol}
This is her candytuft that she has planted on both
sides of her outside stairs that lead to her basement.

Love how it drapes over the sides!

Her potting shed cubby that her hubby made her.
Still haven't gotten mine made yet. I need to get hubby working on that asap!

Is this the cutest garden figurine or what?

Hope you enjoyed the photos today. It is raining here
again...and it is supposed to for the next few days.

This year is the strangest weather ever. I feel so bad
for all those out west affected by the tornados. One day life is moving along just fine and the next day
it is all wiped out. So many lives lost and so many
lives turned upside down. I am so very, very thankful
today for what I have.

Got a rude awakening today by snail mail.
Credit card charges to the tune of $138 for a credit
card that we haven't even activated. It was used to
purchase items in Virginia and California. Thank God
it wasn't for thousands of dollars. They are investigating.
How can someone use a credit card that I have in my
possession when I haven't called and activated it?
Another one of life's mysteries I suppose.
Seems very minor compared to what many people
have gone through this year so I am so very grateful.
It could be something so much worse.

Blessings~

12 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sandi ~
I am just loving your pictures that you have been taking of the flowers ~ I am thinking I need to be planting some lilacs and wisteria ~ I wish they would be big and bloom like that in one year :)

xoxo
Lori

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Hello, Love the wisteria. Ours bloomed last year then 'someone' in this house decided it needed to be trimmed way back and it didn't bloom this year. Not really happy about that. And have taken over the trimming my the garden;)
We had a disgruntled x-worker in our old bank try to get back at the bank by deleating bank accounts, ours included. Thankfully the bank took care of it. They're out there!
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Pretty Things said...

I love wisteria! I started getting some trained, and then a darned rabbit chewed it all off at the root. I was never so ready to pull a Caddyshack in my life!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi... oooh, just what I needed! It is pouring RAIN here again too, and I am so sick of it... so, I LOVED seeing that gorgeous Wisteria! That and Lilacs have got to be at the top of my list of all time favorites... also love your bff's potting shed cubby... I want one! Jack will just have to make me one!!! Hope your weather changes for the better soon too... sorry your credit card got used... Jack had that happen once too... how DO these creeps do that???... xoxo Julie Marie

Irene said...

Oh my, that I bet was some surprise with the credit card, hope everything gets straightened. I love wisteria, but really have no idea how and if it would thrive in my yard. I keep telling my son I'd like a pergola for mother's day, but I think I might have to gift it to myself. Must check that out. Do bee's love it? I wonder.

Crystal said...

I love all of the flowers!!! So beautiful....I think I need to go plant something!!!! Sorry to hear about the credit card thing....it's HORRIBLE when things like that happen!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Drømmen om en romantisk hage. said...

Just beautiful! ♥

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

How lovely Sandi!
CC charges without the fun...no good!

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Oh, I love wiseria! It is such a pretty shade...and the way it hangs--gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us...it was a delight. ; )
~Michele

Miss Gracie's House said...

LOVE the wisteria...makes me think of my grandmother *every* time I see it...so gorgeous!
Rene

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

love that wisteria! and that garden figure is so sweet - that's how I feel when I enter my garden in the early morning!

time worn interiors said...

Wow! That Wisteria is beautiful!
tot