Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm in a gray, gray mood...



 Can you tell?

{truthfully a little of that going on inside of me as well , but it is getting better. Today I put on my
 big girl panties and pulled them wayyyy up so I hope they stay there this time!}


A peek inside my gray bedroom...it has been decorated this way for a few weeks, months, ...could it
possibly be years?? Parts of it have been I am sure and it needs some tweaking, but I am leaving it
 as is for now. 


I know all of it hasn't been this way for years because I have added a few
treasures as of late such as the dress form that I found at Hobby Lobby
for $6.00!


I am still in love with my Simply Shabby Chic shower curtains that I use for closet
doors. I also have these same curtains on the windows. I just love the gray and
white design.


I know I have shown you these lavender sachets before, but...
YEP, they are still hanging on my bed.


A window that I adorned awhile back and a  small canvas tote that I embellished.


This is the mirror that hangs above my bed. Another Hobby Lobby find several years ago that I
painted white.

Isn't that black box on the dresser just precious? ha! 


One day I will take ballet lessons...umm...NOT, but I love these shoes!
Worn by a true ballerina no less!


Are you in a gray mood today also?

Sharing with Grey Dey Thursday this week...IF I remember. lol

9 comments:

sandy said...

Gray is such a soothing color! Your room is beautiful! Also love your dress form!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Your room is so pretty and I love the pop of color from the ballet slippers!
I've been up to my grey roots with grey paint...trying to finish up my den and living room makeovers while getting ready for the white show!
Hoping to get rid of the grey roots next week...ha ha!

Kathy said...

My husband and I are talking about painting our bedroom gray. It's such a soothing color.

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Good morning, Sandi!
I love it all so very much ~ especially your mirror & DREAM glass glitter banner. I am starting to change things up in our cottage with more gray ~ I love the soft, serene look.
Have a happy one,
Lin

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Pretty, serene grays, Sandi. I adore that chandelier, too. What a soothing bedroom. :)

Pat said...

Sandi,
Lovely Master Bedroom, dear one!!!
Our Master is in such need of a make~over, but I'm putting it off for another Season, or two!!! Like you, I really LO V E it the way it is!
I adore your mirror. . .exquisite!!!
The PoPs of turquoise are stunning!
Happy Grey Dey!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Unknown said...

why mess with pure loveliness? i wouldn't have changed a thing myself. i especially love the SSC curtain you used. hmmm...wonder if it's still round? i'm looking for fabric for curtains for my master bedroom makeover. i love everything about this serenely beautiful room. happy grey dey Sandi! ;)

betty-NZ said...

How lovely in so many shades of grey! Looks like a comfy place.

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Sandi,

Your room is simply Beautiful ..such a serene and calm place to lay your head ..

Loved taking a peek into your grey day ...

Sara