Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Peacock Park Warehouse Sale!


I took these photos quick and not in good lighting because people have been asking me
what I purchased at the

PEACOCK PARK WAREHOUSE SALE

that I went to on Tuesday.

Don't you just love the tote above?


I also found this amazing french style curtain.


this chippy white chair...


these pink crates that will be painted either white or gray...


TWINE and MUSLIN RIBBON...I just kept grabbing it because it was such a
great price.


These JOYEUX NOEL nesting crates that also need some work.

I didn't notice until later that there is an "O" where the "U" should be.
No problem... I can fix them! lol


Lots of glittery leaf and star garland...so cheap!!



I think I showed you most of what I purchased.

They move so much stuff out of there you would not believe it.
People standing by HUGE piles guarding them with their life and some people even
bring u-hauls and large trailers. (Especially store owners for stocking their shelves)

It is SO fun!!


Then today we went to a local college rummage sale and we scored these lights for my
potting shed and a Porter Cable tool for hubby. He was thrilled!! $5 each for these.

I won't tell you the Peacock Park prices because I don't want a bunch of screaming, crying
women on my hands. haha!! Seriously, I am so glad I live within driving distance of this
place. {2 and 1/2 hours or so}

It was definitely a fun day. I met up with my daughter {after she took my 16 year old
 granddaughter to the ER because just as my daughter was supposed to be leaving to meet me,
 Allysha dislocated her knee!! OUCH!! } She has a knee brace on and crutches, but is doing
good now so all is well.

HAPPY AUTUMN EVERYONE!!! What good deals have you gotten lately?
I would love to hear about it!!

5 comments:

sandy said...

Oh how I wished I lived nearby that sale! You found some great stuff! Though I DID manage to find some wonderful finds at some garage sales in a little nearby community recently. Little towns seem to have neat vintage stuff! My favorite thing was a wooden swan! Hop on over and see what I found!

Andi's English Attic said...

I really like that bag.
Glittery leaves made from music sheets. What a fab idea. I think I've found this year's Christmas décor. xx

Jeanie said...

Is this near Adrian? Next time I must go! What amazing, wonderful things!

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Sandi,
What great treasures. Love that purse. Gorgeous. My fave thing you found is that cute white chippy folding chair. How cute is that?!!!
Kris

julie - eab designs said...

Love all of your finds! I'm already imagining everything I could do with those crates. Happy to hear your grand daughter is on the mend. My youngest landed on crutches three times during her college years - no fun, but thankfully they heal quickly. Enjoy your new treasures Sandi!