Monday, July 17, 2017

Dusted off my camera just in time!


I finally talked my bf Peggy into letting me take photos of her place!
I decided I better act before she changes her mind, so this week I took advantage of
the wonderful weather and take photos I did.

I took 192 photos or so! It has been quite awhile since I have even wanted to do a
photo shoot, but I had fun doing this one.

Her place is so immaculate {unlike mine}
Not a weed in sight {mine has weeds everywhere}
She even plants her flowers where they actually should go {I'm such a random planter!}
LOL...Get my drift??

She is a Master Gardener and it shows, but it looked like this even before
she became a MG! I just love it!

So, grab a cup of coffee or a glass of lemonade, sit back and enjoy the photos.

I had too many for one post so I will be doing another post soon.




Isn't this the cutest? I have had this idea in my "gardening file" for years, but she
actually made it a reality instead of just looking at a photo of it.
Somehow I am sure that is much more satisfying!







Isn't it AMAZING??!! I love these lights under the roof of her potting shed.
They are perfect here.





That's all for today, but you can see as I said...not a weed in sight!
Isn't her place gorgeous!!??

I sure wish I had her gumption OR a Master Gardener to come here and work for me...

HEY, PEGGY...!!!???

No comments: