Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Part 2 of My BF's Beautiful Garden!


I promised you part two of my best friends beautiful place and I am delivering!

The first photo is at the entrance to her fabulous and totally weed free garden!
I don't know how she does it!
I would need a full time gardener and then some.
She is a Master Gardener though so maybe she has a secret??

OH, PEGGY??

Once again, sit back with a cup of coffee or lemonade and enjoy the pics!






Her hubby builds all her fences, arbors etc. Don't they look amazing?




I have decided that I want to be like her when I grow up!!
Don't you??!! ...SIGH





She found this wheelbarrow at a huge show that we went to in the Spring and it
fits in just perfectly. She does actually use it so she must not have a gardener?! 



She comes up with the neatest ideas to keep critters away.
I don't have a garden that we actually eat food from. Mine is just flowers
so I admire her so much!!

LOVELY place that needs to be photographed for a magazine!
Anyone out there listening?? SMILE!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How beautiful! I would love a garden like that. Do you think she would come work in my yard?