Monday, December 4, 2017

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!




(I've never tried to post here on my phone so we will
see how it works. Lol)

God has blessed our heartbroken family with another
precious baby straight from heaven. Liam Eric
was born by C-section on November 15.
He is PERFECT!

We still miss Eden Rain so very much and we always will,
but we are so very thankful that God has restored our
family with this precious little sweetheart.
Blessed be the name of the Lord!!!


This is me at the hospital the day after he was born. I warned my son
That I would probably cry my eyes out, but thank God I got that over
with here at home. As soon as I found out he was born and OK, the
waterworks started!! 


Liam weighed 9lbs and 3 ounces and was 22 inches long.
He is a very healthy little man. 


Our son with his son. 





I just love this little guy to pieces...can you tell?
Liam is so loved by his mommy and daddy along with sisters
Annika and Ainsley. The girls want to hold him all the time. Lol 

I snagged this photo from my sons facebook page...
Shh...don't tell anyone.

I need to find one of Liam's mommy for next post.
Until then...have a blessed day!
I know our family will!! 💖💖💖.

These are cell phone pics so the quality isn't the greatest,
but wanted to share them anyway.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Congratulations -- and much joy!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! What a sweet and precious gift you've been given. And just in time for Christmas.

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Congratulations Sandi .. I am so overwhelmed with joy for your children, grandchildren and you .. Your heart break for Eden was felt by me.. through your many pinterest pins.. I could feel your tears and heart ache. I'm so glad you have all been blessed with a beautiful new life. May Gods blessings be upon your new little one and may his joys overflow your family.

With Much Joy ..
Sara and Abbey