Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has sprung!

I think Spring has sprung in southeast Michigan. I guess time will tell, but for now we
are enjoying the beautiful weather. In the upper 80's today and tomorrow. I just pray
that we don't get a cold snap that will kill off all the sprouting trees. My lilac trees
are covered with huge buds this year!

I had to make a run to town today and I picked up some pretty pink and white tulips.
They just screamed SPRING to me. :)


As usual I got carried away taking photos. {*Smiles*} I purchased this wine country soda
at Home Goods awhile back and sure wish I had some more. I love it!
{non alcoholic for me}
I also love the bottles so I kept them to put flowers in and here they are. :)

One of my pretty white creamers. I think I found this one at the Goodwill for 55 cents.

It is always nice to add a little french touch as well.


I did get another nice gift for my birthday this past weekend that I will share with you soon!
Hoping you are having a wonderful and springy day today!!

Linking up with White Wednesday this week again. Many thanks to Kathleen for continuing
to host it!!

21 comments:

Susie said...

Oh Sandi, I love pink tulips also...but I do not have any. My trees are budded and the weeping cherry bloomed already. All the flowering trees in town are beautiful. Tomorrow I'll take my camera and get some shots. This early super warmth is a bit scary. But hey, we have to enjoy it :):) smiles, Susie(She Junks)

Julie Marie said...

Oooh, Happy Birthday to you sweet lady!... love all your pretty tulips and vases and bottles... yes, I think Spring is here, finally!... wishing you a beautiful Spring day, xoxo Julie Marie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful flowers. Nice deal on the creamer, it makes a perfect vase. Happy Birthday!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I am loving your tulip photos--my tulips are yet to bloom but they are yellow and red--not my favorite color. I need to find some pink tulip bulbs and get them planted!

Irene said...

Spring has indeed arrived, it seems, and I agree, my roses are looking a little like they are ready to come out as well. Love your tulips.

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Gorgeous tulips and those bottles are so pretty! Happy belated birthday, dear Sandi!

All Things Chic 2 said...

What a beautiful post , your pics are amazing...Blessings Lori

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are the most GORGEOUS photos with the bottles!!! Especially that first one with the bottles lined up. I love everything about them. The letter. The beautiful tulips. I feel like I've just gotten a pretty spring greeting card. Oh yes! Happy Birthday!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture with the tulips in the Vignette bottles. So pretty!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Your photos are just phenomenal!
Brenda

Faded Charm said...

Beautiful pink tulips and your photos are amazing:-) Can you please send me some ofthat 80 degree weather.....I'm freezing over here!!

Hope you had a nice birthday.

xoxo
Kathleen

Blessed Serendipity said...

Such pretty photos. Happy wishes for your birthday.

xo,
Danielle

raggygirlvintage said...

Just gorgeous! Doesn't get more springy than tulips! Funny, I opened a mini bottle of sparkling apple tonight and all I could think about was how cute it would look with a flower in it, before I even had a sip!! Love your bottles:-)
Tracey

Pleuntje said...

Hi Sandi,
We also have spring. The sun is shining. And I love tulips wich are plenty here in the Netherlands. Just look for tulpenvelden in Google. Love Petra

Unknown said...

"Spring" indeed! so lovely!

Unknown said...

So beautiful images
Hugs
Mari

Tricia said...

Oh, these are pretty! I just bought some orangish tulips the other day. I love tulips, they feel so nice and springy.

Ana said...

Such beautiful and dreamy pictures Sandi. Happy White Wednesday and Happy Spring.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Happy WW and Happy Spring to you Sandi! Lovely photos!!

Donna said...

Those photos are beautiful!

Charlotte Wilson said...

Hi,
I think we got the same idea this week! I also submitted some pink tulips in a vase. LOL
I love how you photographed yours. So artistic in the French soda bottles! thanks for sharing and nice to meet ya'!

♥charlotte