Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A winner!

Don't you just love these frenchy towels?  I picked these up at Pottery Barn on clearance
for $2.97 each. I took them off of a display to check the price and the price was right!! :)
I rarely go to Pottery Barn because there is none around here, but when I do go I love
to find a bargain.

I know it is time to put away Christmas! lol. I would say that 99% of mine is put away,
but I still have a couple small ones left including this one.

I drew a winner right away this morning for the sign above.

Congratulations to
Laurie of Heavens Walk!!


Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Congrats to Laurie!... she will LOVE it!... xoxo Julie Marie

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Congrats to your winner and congrats to you for finding a great bargain on those towels!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Congrats to Laurie--this will look sweet in her home!

Irene said...

Congrats Laurie, what a wonderful win.