Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A winner!



Don't you just love these frenchy towels?  I picked these up at Pottery Barn on clearance
for $2.97 each. I took them off of a display to check the price and the price was right!! :)
I rarely go to Pottery Barn because there is none around here, but when I do go I love
to find a bargain.

I know it is time to put away Christmas! lol. I would say that 99% of mine is put away,
but I still have a couple small ones left including this one.

I drew a winner right away this morning for the sign above.

Congratulations to
Laurie of Heavens Walk!!
 

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Congrats to Laurie!... she will LOVE it!... xoxo Julie Marie

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Congrats to your winner and congrats to you for finding a great bargain on those towels!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Congrats to Laurie--this will look sweet in her home!

Irene said...

Congrats Laurie, what a wonderful win.