Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Don't walk , but RUN to your nearest Michael's store! {Just sayin'}


It is quite possible that you are all WAY ahead of me, but just in case you aren't,  I wanted to
share my  new finds. I was fortunate enough to be in the *city* a few weeks ago so Michael's
 craft store was a must stop and I am so glad we did.


I adore these note cards!!
Just perfect for that day of LOVE coming up...you know??

Valentines Day!



They were only $2.00 per package of 10 cards and envelopes!

{They are in the dollar bins in case you need to know where to look for them}

I also found a bunch of Valentine rubber stamps for $1.00 each!



I had to make a couple passes around the store before I found them. That store has some stamps
here and some stamps there...kinda confusing, but I didn't give up! lol

I love to find these dollar stamps because most rubber stamps are so expensive.

{I had a close up photo of the bicycle note cards also, but I accidentally blew it away!}

*sigh*

Happy Tuesday!!


10 comments:

Rose D. Frenchtown ,NJ said...

I find myself at Michael's a couple of times a week for art supplies for my business as well as bring my littles in for fun crafts to keep them busy while I work in my studio!!! The past few days have been so dreary here in the Northeast--so I think I'm off to Michael's for Valentine's crafts!! Thanks for the push! Cheers!

Susie said...

Sandi, It is plain as day...I am not getting out enough. I would have loved finding those stamps a cards. Great buys. Love the new header. xoxo,Susie

Julie Marie said...

Thanks for letting us know Sandi!... love all your little tresors... and I love Michaels!... I could spend all day in there... Happy Tuesday to you too!... xoxo Julie Marie PS LOVE your pink roses in your header!

Okio B Designs said...

So funny because I was in Michael's today and saw the stamps and cards. I was soooooo tempted but I'm trying to stick with my new year's resolution of not buying stuff we don't need. I only needed rhinestones so I begrudgingly left. =(

Jeanine

Junk to Gems said...

Thank you for the info I am going to Michaels on Friday I hope to find some cute cards.
Corine

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So cute...hope there are some left by the time I get there!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Running! Thanks!

Heaven's Walk said...

Ahhhhh....so that's where that sweet little card came that you included with my glitter "Love" sign I won, Sandi! So cute!!! I nabbed a couple little crown stamps the last time I was there, along with some shabby chic pens and tags. Was so excited to see them there! :)

xoxo laurie

Donna Wilkes said...

I am blog rambling tonight and came across yours. I love it. We do many projects alike. I was busy most of the day stamping torn cotton ribbons. I am your newest follower. Your altered bottles are fabulous.

Unknown said...

on my waaay!