Thursday, January 24, 2013

On a roll ~

I have been on a roll lately, churning out altered bottles left and right so today
I am taking a break. The one above is one of my favorites. I know...there is COLOR
in it and not my typical neutrals, but I still love it. 


It is embellished with genuine old lace, vintage velvet and rayon ribbon, part of an
old valentine, rhinestones and the word "friend" cut out of an old songbook. 


I adore the old velvet ribbon. This was a labor of love because I truly wanted to keep
every piece of the velvet for myself, but I decided to put one small piece on the bottle and
I think it is perfect.


I always love to embellish bottles with Paris themes and this one is no exception.

I sure hope that I get to visit this beautiful city someday. :)

With Valentines day just around the corner, I used an old valentine on this one along
with old music pages and vintage lace.

Innocence...what a beauty. I have had this bottle and the Paris one half done for literally
months and it was time to finish them. This one has part of an old ledger on it that is dated
in the 1800's. 

{All three of these bottles are already sold}



I whipped up this little love potion bottle yesterday.

I must get back to creating soon, but for now I am taking a break. How about you?
What have you created lately?  I would love to hear about it.

12 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Sandi, The bottles are ALL divine! Each has it's own beauty...I can see why your selling out fast! Love your style! xo Pam

Unknown said...

So pretty, love all the laces and vintage graphics!

Thanks for sharing!
God bless....Brooke

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/
My home and garden site...

http://brookekroeger.blogspot.com/
My Vintage Art and Printables site...

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So pretty! Love that old velvet ribbon. I find it hard to let go of really special bits like that. Just lovely!

bobbie said...

Your bottles are just spectacular!!
I just finished a 'treasures' box for a friend ~ I can't post pix yet because I haven't given it to her yet...

Bente said...

Wow, the bottles are just gorgeous.

Have a nice day

Irene said...

Lovely creations, Sandi, I'm not getting too far with all my creations, but soon at least one will be finished.

Createology said...

Your altered bottles are bliss. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I absolutely love bottles and jars and these are beautiful. I altered one bottle with a picture of my grandmother inside. The little rose seal caught my eye as I make these with clay! And the toppers are like a cherry on top..thanks for the inspiration to try this again soon. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sandi! These are so beautiful! They just make my heart go pitty pat!
Hop over to my blog to enter my Give Away. It ends tonight so hurry! :)
Be Blessed,
Danette

Dorthe said...

They are all so adorable Sandi, but the one with old red velvet caught my heart at once- SOOO beautiful, dear.
Hugs,Dorthe

andrea@townandprairie said...

These bottles are drop dead gorgeous! How utterly romantic! Love each and every one of these embellished beauts!