Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Autumn has arrived!


A.U.T.U.M.N.



I am thinking this may be bittersweet OVERKILL...

so I may remove what is on the mirror and put it somewhere else.

I had it there a few days before I added the basket full and now it is like...

 WOW! ha!










Just a little decor on my front porch and back deck.

I love color outside my home in the fall, but still pretty much stick to neutrals inside.


A favorite arrangement on my back porch. I leave you with this thought:

Life fails to be perfect, but never fails to be beautiful!!

HAPPY AUTUMN to all my blogging friends!!

Hug a loved one today!!

Blessings~

13 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Beautiful Sandi!... and I love the quote at the end of your post... I want some bittersweet so bad, but can never find any around here... yours is gorgeous!... xoxo Julie Marie

Trisha said...

I love the bittersweet...leave it! I wish I could find some around my neck of the woods!

~Trisha

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Never enough bittersweet!!! I need to grow some one of these years.
warmly,
deb

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your Fall touches, Sandi! Your birdcage caught my eye right away and it looks great with that nice big burlap bow.

Debbie said...

Your arrangements are all beautiful!
I recently found Sweet Annie, and Bittersweet for Fall decorating...LOVE it!!
If I were you, I wouldn't change a thing.
Debbie

Donna said...

It is gorgeous! I wouldn't change a thing!

Irene said...

Do not remove any bitter sweet. it looks fab!

Seawashed said...

Its all lovely to me.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Such a beautiful thought ~ Happy Autumn to you too!!

Elizabeth Maxson said...

This is just so darn cute - I love the little pumpkins. Very "happy autumn" on your porch, indeed. :-) Thanks for sharing.
big hug
elizabeth

Elizabeth Maxson said...

This is just so darn cute - I love the little pumpkins. Very "happy autumn" on your porch, indeed. :-) Thanks for sharing.
big hug
elizabeth

Sue Kosec said...

Stunning. But I gotta tell you ... if you were a neighbor, the bittersweet would be GONE. Just sayin' - I love it that much.
SuZeQ

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I love all of it! The pumpkins with the hydrangea is just perfect. I love the hooks with lanterns, so adorable.

~Shanon