Monday, December 15, 2014

It's Christmas time AGAIN...already??


I don't know about you , but I feel like someone stole the past year from me and gave me
another Christmas in it's place! The older I get the years just seem to fly by.  In all reality
we all know that there are 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 52 weeks in a year, but
EVERY YEAR...but it sure seems to go faster to me. I just don't get it. 


I found this wreath on clearance this summer. I think technically it is a garland that
is rolled up, but I left it as is because I love the shape of it for a wreath.
I added the pine cone spray and greenery.



I have shared this picture with you before, but I love the sparkly garland that I added to it for the holidays.




The above candle-holders are another item that I picked up after Christmas one year at about 90% off.
They came from JoAnn Fabric.
Perfect sweater design and WHITE...does it get much better than that? :)


I have a thing for vintage silver ornaments and have quite a stash of them.
The older... the better.




I get these WONKY trees out every year and just laugh.
I call them my DR SUESS trees! haha!

They are the first trees I made with paper and I wasn't bright enough to realize the center
 wire or whatever you use, needs to be sturdy to actually stand up straight.

I LOVE them though.

You can move them this way and that way to your hearts desire. lol




Another TJ Maxx clearance find above...his and hers pillow for $12.








I hope you enjoyed the mini tour through my home this year. I could photograph much more, but
the lighting here stinks today so I quit while I was ahead. Also, I don't think you want to see
wrapping paper and trinkets all over the place. I do have it confined at this point to my dining
room table and love seat beside it, but it is still looking rather unruly.

Blessed Christmas to each and every one of you!!

Jesus is the reason for the season...

CELEBRATE!

12 comments:

Julie Marie said...

How very beautiful Sandi!... I love your white winter wonderland... your vintage ornaments are lovely (you know me and vintage Christmas!)... and your white tree is just stunning!... love your shelves filled with precious photos and cherished collectibles... Merry Christmas to you sweet friend!... much love, xoxo... Julie Marie

Seawashed said...

Its going by all too fast for me as well. As much as I try to slow down to savor every season, they still fly by. I can hardly believe it is almost Christmas. Blessings to you xxo

angie said...

wunderschöne bilder und inspirationen!!!!! liebe grüße von angie und eine schöne woche

Junkchiccottage said...

Love it all Sandi. It is so pretty. I love all your vintage sparkle pieces too. Yep this time of year just zooms on by and then January and February will drag. Enjoy the next week and half until Santa's big day.
Kris

NanaDiana said...

Sandi- Christmas is looking very beautiful at your house. I just love it all....especially the wonky trees-they make me smile.

Happy Holidays to you and your family- xo Diana

Betty said...

I love your white christmas decor. Your home looks so lovely.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love all the white, silver, and beiges. Beautiful. xoox

Heaven's Walk said...

Love it all, Sandi! Your wonky little trees add a bit of sweet whimsy to your vignette, and that white tree....? Amazing! Merry CHRISTmas to you, sweet friend! Sending love and hugs...

xoxo laurie

julie - eab designs said...

Am always inspired by your beautiful white Christmas - especially your paper creations! Wishing you and your loved ones a most happy and blessed Christmas!

Sue Kosec said...

I would just LOVE to wander through your home - especially during these holidays. Everything you touch is magical!

Merry Christmas
xo
SuZeQ

Lady Pamela said...

Eye candy for the soul. Love your décor, Sandi.
Yes, I seem to have the same problem with time passing so quickly. But with friends like you, I'm having fun along the way.
Merry Christmas, Sandi
*Smiles*

Barbara Jean said...

have not been by for a long time but so enjoyed your post here.
so agree, time goes too fast.

have a blessed Christmas.
Loved seeing all your decor.

blessings
barb