Sunday, November 24, 2013

Antique Christmas Ornaments


I have been sorting out all my Christmas items and just had to share some of my beautiful
very old ornaments with you. I have a thing for "treasures from the past" as I know many
of you do also. Here are just a few of mine...


Several of these are so old that they are almost paper thin and have lost a lot of their
color, but they are still beautiful!



Don't you just love this amazing glitter?



I don't know why, but every time I see the above ornament, it reminds me of the Star-ship
Enterprise on Star Trek! lol



In case you are interested, these are now listed over on my ebay site. You can click here to
be taken there.

Happy week ahead and Happy Thanksgiving!!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

I love vintage ornaments also and have a lot of these same ones. I inherited them from my great-grandmother and I'm so glad I did. They are cherished treasures. Yours are beautiful.

Lady Pamela said...

Your photography is stunning. You really were able to capture the beauty of these ornaments.
*Smiles*

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Sandi, your vintage ornaments are gorgeous!

Heaven's Walk said...

So funny that you posted about these vintage ornaments, Sandi! I've been surfing eBay for some faded pink and pale blue ones! lol These are just so pretty! Blessed Thanksgiving wishes to you and your sweet family, girly!

xoxo laurie

Donna said...

Very pretty! They remind me of the styles of ornaments that they had when I was a little kid!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Very pretty Sandi and I LOVE when you change your header, so lovely!!

HWIT BLOGG said...

Oh so lovely vintage christmas ornaments! You have a beautiful blog...
Take care, have a great weekend!

Titti

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

I love the delicate touch of pink that sparkles on the tree...
Susan

Loribeth Clark said...

I think my grandma had some like those. I don't remember ever using any on our tree when I was a kid, maybe because those weren't really in style when I was little. But I do remember putting them on Grandma's tree and her always telling us to be careful because they were glass. I don't know what ever became of those ornaments.