Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You gotta have faith!


Spring IS coming...
Yes, it is! I can almost smell it, can't you?

I am so ready to throw open the windows, breathe deep of the fresh
country air and run barefoot in the sand.
huh??...WAIT...
no sand around here!!
My mind must have wandered for awhile.
It tends to do that quite often these days.

But, I am so ready for warmer days that is for sure.
We had a couple days in the 70's last week and then got hit
with SNOW again.
The weather this year has just been so crazy!


"Faith is a knowledge within the heart,
beyond the reach of proof".

- Khalil Gibran


I took these pics a few weeks ago and forgot all about them until I found them on my
computer again.  I picked up the chevron "B" at Hobby Lobby for a mere $7.50.

It was on clearance and I love it inside this frame.
I initially intended to hang it alone , but it looked rather forlorn all by itself. 

I also had this  family sign printed several weeks ago. I hung it in an old frame
that I picked up at a garage sale several years ago and it is just perfect.

 It was designed by Alice from Thoughts from Alice
blog. I love it. Thank you Alice!!


I am still loving the paint treatment that I did on our fake brick wall. Makes me want
to fake brick my whole house. lol


This has become a favorite corner in my house right now.


I have not done much creating lately, but I did manage to sit down last week and make a couple bird nest
pieces. I created them inside of old zinc lids.


There's that word again...FAITH.



Faith...working on that as I type this.

There are a few issues going on in our family right now that I wish you would say a prayer for.
I won't get into it on here, but I know God is able and I am trying to have FAITH that in HIS
time it will all work out.

Linking up today with Blissful Whites Wednesdays over at Timewashed.
Please come on over and join us.
Blessings~

15 comments:

julie - eab designs said...

Adore your charming letter "B". My girls would love having one of these in their room. Wishing you a blessed Easter and I will keep your family in my prayers.

Heaven's Walk said...

I will be adding you to my prayer list, Sandi. Sending you healing and strengthening hugs!!!

xoxo laurie

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

So many pretty things I barely know what to comment on! I adore the chevron B in the pretty ornate frame! What a great look!
I hope you have a Happy Easter! I will be lifting you and your family up in prayer!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Those frames are gorgeous and I love the B inside the large one. You have great style! Have a happy and blessed Easter.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a great way to start my day by looking at your beautiful photos! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, enjoy the day!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is a very pretty corner in your house, Sandi! Your weather sounds like ours. I couldn't believe I was wearing a tank top and flip flops and the next day it is snowing! This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous, so I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Beautiful photos, Sandi! Like a breath of fresh air in this so-called spring (we had snow on the ground yesterday a.m. and this morning it's in the 30's!). I love your chevron B and your Boothman family print. Lovely! I'll say some prayers for your family as well. Trust in God, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I believe you and I are kindred spirits friend. I just finished creating something with the word faith yesterday. I hang on to that word so close to my heart. Sending big hugs and lots of prayers.

xo,
abby

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Love your cozy lil corner there....
and your sweet vignette with the neat wire cloche and neat fencing behind it. Lovely
and all your cute lil nests too.
Also love your As for me and my house picture too, cause as for me and my house we will serve the Lord too. lol

Have a Wonderful Easter Celebration,
Nellie

Donna said...

Your decorations are gorgeous, as usual! I will keep your family in my prayers.

Lady Pamela said...

Hi Sandi,
Love your spring vignette. You have done a great job. Thank you for sharing. Also love the print from Alice. Maybe I will order one, too.
Wishing you a blessed Resurrection Sunday.
*Hugs*

BECKY said...

Love this post, Sandi...all of the pretty whites, the lovely nests, and most of all your heart of faith!!
What would we do without our faith...I shudder to think!
Big Hugs, gal...praying for all that concerns you!
Becky

Oh...and the white bricks...adore!!! :o)

Unknown said...

So beautiful! LOVE the fence! Visiting from Timewashed today.
Roselle

Kathy said...

I just love your little corner of the world. So pretty. Will be praying for you. Faith is so important.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site here & wanted to say hi~
It is so great to find 'places' where faith is shared : ) !
I have enjoyed peeking into your creative world as well!
I am in CO and am experiencing 70 deg. and then snow too!
*sigh* Usually by Mothers Day its safe to start planting~
Well it was nice to find you and I hope to stop in again.
Blessings to you,
Karen