Friday, January 29, 2010

Lunch with my BFF ~

My bff invited me for lunch at her lovely home
Wednesday and we had the most wonderful time ~

We used to meet at the Coffee Basket for lunch
and we were very bummed when they closed~
But not to worry...we still had the Coffee Basket experience
because bff purchased this chalkboard at their auction
and hung it in her home.
It is very large and sooooo neat !

She wrote our lunch menu on it,
just like it used to be when we walked in the
door of the Coffee Basket~
So thrilled that she purchased this chalkboard because
we can still have the Coffee Basket *experience* ~

She made delicious tortilla soup and grilled basil cheese sandwiches ~

along with
and
cranberry jumbles ~
everything was soooooo delicious!!
Thank you Peggy!!

I had to whine and coax her to let me take pictures
{with her camera} to share with you because i forgot mine.
I assured her I wouldn't take any of her. lol
This is her gorgeous potting shed ~

love this wreath that she decorated ~ Inside her shed as I looked up. She has quite a collection of watering cans. love them~
Her new fence that her hubby made for her.
I enjoyed my day soooooo much!!!
Blessings~

9 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

How wonderful to share time with friends. I love her shed...

Amanda Kaake said...

Oh mom that is so neat!!!! I miss the coffee basket too :( I'm so glad you were able to have such a wonderful time with Peg :)

stefanie said...

What a sweet day!!!! she has an amazing garden and her shed is gorgeous...I bet her garden is beautiuf in the spring!!!

Tami said...

There is nothing spending time with ones BFF....looks and sounds like you had a really great time...yummy picutres...loving those watering cans.

Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Of all I love, love, love the potting shed. Glad you had a good time!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn
xxoo

Donna said...

Oh what a wonderful lunch and visit! My word, that potting shed is to die for!

Unknown said...

Ohh how fun Sandi! I used to do the same with my chalkboard in the kitchen...can't find it since the move...lol. Love your bff's wreath and I would love to get my hands on some of those watering cans!!!

Betty said...

Lunch looked delicious! And the chalkboard is the perfect touch and I've never even been to the Coffee Basket. :) Sorry it closed. That potting shed is adorable. Where's all the snow????

The Victorian Parlor said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Her potting shed is wonderful!

Blessings,

Kim