Thursday, July 28, 2011

I have been bitten!

I know...I can't believe it myself, but the creativity bug
has finally bitten!! I actually sat down this morning
and finished up these french lavender sachets that I
started several days ago. I do love how they turned
out and they are now in my Etsy store. If you don't
do Etsy just give me a shout out. :)
{I do have more sachets than I have listed if you
need more as well}

I tend to get carried away taking photos.

I made three different styles.

I embellished them with crinkle ribbon and paper tags for a little something extra.

Little sachets all hanging out together...hee hee.
Happy Thursday! Blessings~

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

They are just beautiful Sandi!
That little bug is a talented one...
Blessings today
Rebecca

Junk to Gems said...

These are beautiful. I am one of your new followers and love your blog!!
http://nannaspretties.blogspot.com/

Irene said...

they are adorable.

Ido said...

Beautiful sachets, are they lavender?
XXX Ido

Honey at 2805 said...

These are beauutiful. Wish that bug would bite me.

Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!! If there are 500 entries, the amount will increase the Gift Card to $100.

Unknown said...

Sandi, they are just gorgeous! Your 'bug' is very creative! What else you got going?

TTFN ~
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marydon

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Your lavender satchets are beautiful, Sandi! They shouldn't last long in your shop.
xoxo,
Julia

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi... such pretty little sachets all hanging out together!... xoxo Julie Marie

Donna Reyne' said...

These are so lovely Sandi!
I love pretty sachets...in my drawers or just sitting around!
Hope you continue to get bit by this little bug...it's a good one!
hugs,
Donna

offset printing said...

Oh they are great. I think you really did enjoy taking photos eh? Nice and beautiful.

Marian said...

Your sachets are simply GORGEOUS!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

That is one bug I would not mind being bitten by right now! I am very much in summer slow mode and my booth and etsy shop are showing it! These are so pretty Sandi!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi,
I wanted to say I am loving your wonderful crafts....I may have to copy from you again. If we were in school, I'd be in the principal's office for copying.:):) Smiles, Susie