Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update:Blog break...not by choice!

Hello everyone. I just want you to know that I will be away from blogland for an unknown amount of time. Our internet is down and they have no clue why. It will connect just fine {remember we are on dial-up), but it will not send or receive anything. We even brough our Imac downstairs to try it and it does the same thing so the problem is not on our end.
Hubby was on the phone with our ISP last night for over an hour and it did the same thing when they tried to duplicate it in their "war" room. Supposed to call them back today and let them know if it is still not working.  I hope it isn't down long as I miss it already. Funny how we get attached to things huh? Wish us luck!

PS I AM BACK already! I really thought it might be a good long time, but came home from town today and tried it and it worked fine so who knows what the problem was. Just glad it is fixed!! :)


6 comments:

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Oh Sandi! Good luck and hope you get back to us soon! ♥

Unknown said...

oh my...how frustrating!! Bonne chance and hope to see you back here soon!

time worn interiors said...

I hope you back up soon!
tot

Irene said...

welcome back.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Glad you are up and running Sandi, I would miss your beautiful posts!

Miss Gracie's House said...

whew! that was a close one!