Monday, February 6, 2012

Novica $50 gift certificate winner and my gift!

It is time to announce the winner of my Novica $50 gift certificate winner, but before I do that I
 wanted to share the beautiful package that arrived for me from Novica. They were so generous to give
 me a $50 gift certificate as well! I picked what I wanted and when it arrived I could not believe how
beautifully it was wrapped!!

I was over the moon when I saw the handmade paper that was used to wrap it in. You can be sure
that I will be using this paper in a project soon. I just love it!

A pretty ribbon along with a tag describing my gift made it perfect.

Bet you can't guess what I chose.  A snow white silk and rayon ruffled scarf!  The site said it was the
last one.  I assume they will get more in , but I don't know for sure.


This package was in my mailbox when we got back home from vising my son and family over the weekend,
but I just couldn't unwrap it until today when I could have good lighting for photos.

This is the gorgeousness  {is that a word??} that was inside.

Layers and layers of white silk and rayon ruffles. I LOVE IT!
I highly recommend this site for unique purchases that come beautifully giftwrapped.


Okay...now what you all have been waiting for...the winner!

MARTA is the name that was chosen so she will get a $50 gift certificate to Novica.com.
{Please email me Marta with your info and I will get back to you asap}
Thanks to all who entered!!
{I will link this post up to White Wednesday this week}

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your luck & the lucky winner ! ! How beautiful!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Sandi, your scarf if just gorgeous... sigh... congratulations to Marta, lucky lady!... xoxo Julie Marie

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Very nice gift! So pretty, do enjoy~Cheers Kim

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

Thank you so much! I don't know what to say, this is great! Thank you! Marta

Lady Pamela said...

GASP! Sandi. Your new scarf is beautiful. I want to see a photo of you wearing it.
*Hugs and Smiles*

Carole said...

What a lovely scarf. I just looked at their site and found a pretty white blouse.
Congrats to the winner.

x
C

Susie said...

Sandi...I would like to change my name to Marta for a little while, would that be okay?:):):)You should have put your scarf on for a lovely picture. Smiles to you,Susie(She Junks)

Pleuntje said...

Congratulations for Martha. Love Petra

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Hi,

I just stumbled upon your blog and just had to stop and tell you what beautiful photography you shoot! Love your blog and especially your profile. Will be back to visit longer.


Best wishes
Elizabeth :-)

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Sandi, that scarf is breathtaking! I love its' softness and ruffles. Take a photo of yourself wearing it someday for WW. :)

June said...

OMG!!! I want that scarf!!! Couldn't you just die over the way they wrapped it???
sending hugs...

Miss Gracie's House said...

THAT is beautiful! Hope you are doing well...
Rene