Monday, December 1, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

...there'll be much mistletoe-ing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near...It's the most wonderful time of the year".

Once again the holidays are coming way to fast for me. It seems we just get one over with and the next one is upon us. I get so overwhelmed at times, but amid all the hustle and bustle and busyness of our lives I do try not to forget the true meaning of Christmas... God sending his only son into this world that we might have eternal life ... I can picture that tiny babe in a manger and am so thankful for His sacrifice for me.

I absolutely love old paper of any kind and I scanned a few of my vintage Christmas cards and booklets. The one titled "A Christmas Carol" is a Raphael Tuck and sons booklet that is in mint condition. I paid only $1.00 for it a few years ago at an antique store and it is a favorite of mine. The little star booklet (by Ernest Nister) is also mint and the cards are so nice as well. Love the colors on all of these!

Tell all your friends...A give-away is coming up VERY SOON ...so be sure and stay tuned!! Blessings!

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Sandi, I know what you mean, the time is just speeding by us!! I just love these images ~ the colors are beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful week, xxoo, Dawn