Friday, December 19, 2008

Puttering...

I guess today is a day for puttering around the house. We had a snow and ice storm that visited us last night and today and I have not left my house. It was not a welcome visitor to say the least. I love snow in very light dustings , but not heavy accompanied with sleet. Our electricity just blinked on and off and I am hoping that it doesn't go out for hours as my little 2 year old granddaughter is coming today. She is such a sweetheart...I know I have told you that before, but she really is. She is such a happy and good natured baby that we wonder what their next one will be like.

I purchased this huge vintage basket a while ago and I love it. I also bought another smaller one , but it didn't make it into the picture. I think someone was selling off their collection of these types of baskets because there were a lot of them....and several were only $5.95! What a bargain...Blessings!

1 comment:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Sandi... Our forecast for 18 degrees isn't going to help all the ice still hanging... Hope we fair well tonight and would imagine you are going to see about the same. Take care... Keep warm and safe...