Wednesday, August 26, 2009

White Wednesday Tour- ~

Come along and tour my place with me...
A watering can full of white phlox will greet you at the back door~ Along with this beautiful white light fixture~ Step into our back porch where this basket hangs on the door that opens into the kitchen ~ Please open the door and come right in. I have been waiting for you... Looking across the room you will see this shutter hanging above the window adorned with a Simply Shabby Chic clock~
Gaze around and you will find this cast iron piece
hanging on the wall above the refrigerator ~
Look to the left side of the window and you will see
where this basket resides along with many others~
Now step into the dining room and from there we will find
this jar of glass glitter sittting on a shelf in my studio
just waiting to be used again~
Oops...this didn't turn out right...
this photo was taken in the bathroom off the kitchen.
Oh well...you get the idea. {hee hee}
Sometimes the best laid plans go awry.

Enjoy your beautiful White Wednesday today.
Stop over at Faded Charm to see more.

I added a couple more bottles to the shop yesterday. To view them just click on the photo on my sidebar. I have also been playing around with different blog banners lately. What do you think of this one? I would love to hear your comments~

Blessings~

16 comments:

stefanie said...

gorgeous, just beautiful

Julie Marie said...

Hello Sandi... how dreamy... I especially love the old watering can full of white phlox at your back door... Julie Marie

June said...

Hi Sandi,
It's always such a treat to get to peek into your beautiful home. Thank you for being the perfect hostess.
Hugs,
June

Mary said...

I love all your pretty home accessories...so fresh and inviting...love the shabby clock hanging on the shutter...and I like your blog banner, too...the white basket with dried roses is perfect...there are so many choices you could choose from, but this is a good one!

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Gorgeous light fixture and your iron is lovely also.

Sandy

Bunny said...

Beautiful thanks for the tour.

Unknown said...

LOVE all of your white items...beautiful!

:) T

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such pretty white things...I'm intriguied by that light fixture.
I do like your new banner...so pretty.
And as much as we all love this white stuff those rose plates in the post below still catch my eye!
Rene'

blushing rose said...

Once again, Sandi ... pretty, pretty, pretty! TTFN ~Marydon

Lisa said...

Super whites, Sandi! Thanks for a sweet a peaceful stroll!
Hugs, Lisa

Elyse said...

hi sandi,

so many BEAUTIFUL things -- the top image of the flowers, the delicate clock, everything is lovely!

when school starts i hope to jump into more of these fun parties. we'll see! LOL

xo

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Sandi, I just love the white phlox! I have never grown them and haven't the faintest idea if they can grow in CA., but I just may have to find out! See you next week!
My Best
Gale

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sandi!
That first shot is simply stunning...

Splendid Little Stars said...

I really like white, too. so soothing.

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

What a pretty post. Love all the white. Your home must be so lovely!! Thanks for letting us visit.
♥ Rebecca

Illuminated Manuscripts Workshop said...

Hi Sandi:
thanks for sharing the lovely details on your tour... inspiring. (I love White Wednesday).

I actually like your other blog banner a bit better, but fully believe in exploration, Your home seems to be filled with sweet vignettes... so keep having fun!

Have a great weekend.
blessings,
Rosalind