Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Faster I go ...the behinder I get ~

Ever had one of those days ?
Seems like today is a crazy one and I feel like this ~
I knew I had to head up to my booth today or it wouldn't happen
because the rest of the week is full. I wanted to get more things finished and tagged to take up
*that didn't happen*
I left the house and got a couple miles down the road
and remembered some essentials I had left at home
so back I went.
Then I got several miles down the road and remembered
other things I had left and needed.
So I had to stop at Walmart on the way...
not on my to do list today either!
I am also a bit concerned about my mom.
She has to have a procedure tomorrow and
I tried to call her a few times today and can't get her.
Doesn't she know that she is supposed to let me know
when she steps out for whaver reason...lol.
I need to stop, take a breath and remember this verse,
* Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind
is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.*
Isaiah 26:3
Please say a prayer for my mom.
Blessings~

8 comments:

debi said...

Some days are like that aren't they? 'The hurryeder I go, the behinder I get'. LOL

Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers...hope everything goes well.

Cynthia K. said...

Yes, I just took a moment to pray for your mother and you. Mothers are so special - I just lost mine a few month's ago and it is very, very tough. And now the holidays...

I am having many of those weird, discombobulated, unorganized, what a mess! days....

Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Thoughts and prayers ......

June said...

Hi Sandi dear, Yes I will definitely pray for your sweet mom. Hope all goes well with her.
I have to tell myself to 'just breathe' a lot. I am always trying to do too many things at once.
Hugs,
June

Anonymous said...

Sandi will be in prayer for your Mom.
Isn't it wonderful how His Word calms and helps us to focus on Jesus!

blessings
mary

Unknown said...

A perfect verse for such a time as this...

Hope you get in touch with your mom asap and I will be praying for her...and you. I certainly know how those days feel...I seem to be having a lot of them lately!

Hearts Turned said...

Hi Sandi! Thanks so much for your kind visit today! I appreciate your very kind words--they mean a lot! I'll remember your mom in my prayers...

Miss Gracie's House said...

I've been muttering this for a month now...LOL. It seems like it's just the way it goes:)I am reading this at 2 AM...My brain won't tun off and of all the weeks to not sleep...oh well:)
I will pray for your mother and You...those are great words of encouragement.