Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Blessings ~

For God so loved the world that He gave His only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should
not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

I found this vintage religious card (along with several others)
on my outing this past week up at my daughter's place.
I find it very beautiful as well as peaceful.

We are off to my parents house today after church for our
family Thanksgiving dinner. Can't wait to eat
turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy. Yumm!

Have a restful Sunday filled with blessings
from above~

7 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

What a beautiful image, Sandi! It is so peaceful and lovely...hope your Sunday is lovely and restful.

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

have a wonderful meal, enjoy your day! Thanx for sharing, and for john 3:16 I say : Amen !

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is a very pretty card. Have a great day. Blessings to you and yours. :) Tammy

The Victorian Parlor said...

The image is beautiful! The Bible verse is always comforting and inspirational:).

Blessings,

Kim

parasols and maryjanes said...

This is a very lovely image. I also love to collect religious cards. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Elizabeth

Shabby Cottage Shoppe said...

Hope you enjoyed the turkey! Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! You're right, Marydon does deserve the prize, she is a terric lady!
Gail

June said...

Sandi that picture is just beautiful as is that verse. I hope your dinner was enjoyable dear friend.
Hugs,
June