Saturday, November 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home ~

Remember me telling you that hubby and I needed some
rest?
We decided to visit our daughter and her family
so we headed out last Sunday morning
and came back home Wednesday ~
I purchased these two magazines to have some
eye candy during my stay and they didn't disappoint ~

We did a LOT of shopping...

In between shopping and antiquing trips we did some
major loving
on our three grandchildren~
Joshua
Allysha~
Jonathan ~ A wonderful time was had by all, but once again not much rest. Funny how that works. lol
It is always good to be back home ... nothing like home sweet home~ Blessings~

8 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Glad you had a lovely time with your family...your grandchildren are just beautiful! Hope you get a little rest soon! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa said...

Love love love them all! You have some cuties there!! Love those magazines too!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very worth while trip... Especially with all that lovin'!! What Sweet Angels!!
Happy Holidays!
Love,
Marilyn

June said...

Sandi it sounds like the kind of fun I love to have with my daughters. I esp. love the time spent with the grandchildren. They are all still here and I am enjoying every minute.
Hugs,
June

Irene said...

Your grandchildren are adorable. Rest can be so different for each of us. I rest by cleaning my studio, I find it relaxing and inspiring. Go Figure.

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Enjoy your home and have a peaceful weekend.....

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Sandi - Hi, I'm visiting my followers to tell them that this friday I am putting all their names in a hat and drawing out the winner for a christmas gift from me. Hope you win!

Cindy@stitches

Splendid Little Stars said...

What beautiful, precious children!