Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vintage Christmas Book Offer...Sara Toliver

Update:
Book is gone. Thank you!

I love this Vintage Christmas Crafts book
by Sara Toliver.
I do have one more of these for $8.99 plus
shipping charges {US only please}
retail price on book is $14.95
Email me if interested and I will invoice you through paypal ~
the front alone sold me on it ~ wonderful ideas inside for a vintage style Christmas~
ever made a button swag ?
I want to make one ~
beautiful wrapped gifts~
more ideas for your viewing pleasure~
love this banner~
mirror technique to make your mirror look old ~
can you believe this is made out of a piece of wood,
plaster cherub and joint compound??
patterns included to make the old style cardboard houses~
Just an amazing book to make vintage style Christmas crafts.
This is just small sampling. The book has 144 pages and
you will love it !

Blessings~

5 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

I'm definitely interested. Have you used this book a lot? Are they quick and easy? I need some ideas for the open house coming up and I'm not in the Christmas mode yet...The problem is *time*...the open house is the 13th...I have to get busy. How long do you think it would take to get here? do
LMK
Rene'

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Drats, I'm too late!
It looks beautiful. Have a nice night.
xo~Tracie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Looks like a god book to have...I'll have to see if I can find it at Amazon.
Deb :)

Unknown said...

Oh I DEFINITELY need to get that book! Wish I hadn't missed it...sigh...maybe I will find it on Amazon for cheap... ;)

Ticking and Toile said...

what a beautiful book! love all the projects you showed us!

Shellagh