Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gorgeous Collage ~

I was browsing the internet the other day and found this
beautiful collage made on Lorajeans blog.
She was kind enough to tell me that I could post it
here to share with you.
The door in the photo is the same one that Tracey at French Larkspur posted last week also.

Just so beautiful~

I am so busy these days I don' t know which end is up.
{at least that is what I tell myself...and my house
is suffering the ill effects too. Creating things
all over the house again! I must get a handle on that}

I can certainly have a new appreciation for those of you
who work a full time job outside the home and then
come home and make pretties and blog.
Where do you find the time??

Happy Tuesday and Blessings~

10 comments:

GwendolynKay said...

A beautiful winter white collage. Blessings!
Gwen

★Carol★ said...

I'll be so glad when I'm done crafting and the decorating is done for Christmas! 'Til then, it's utter chaos! I so admire those gals that work and have such wonderful blogs. I have no excuse!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such simple beauty...take care of yourself:)
Rene'

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I can never keep up. I haven't cleaned in awhile and my house is definitely suffering. I will need to have a clean fest this weekend. Until then, I'm browsing blogland. I would accomplish so much more if I would stay away from this computer. I guess some days I'd rather just dream rather than create. Best wishes, :) Tammy

Amanda Kaake said...

Oh what a gorgeous collage!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... Love the swing....

Irene said...

I know of what you speak, I don't know how I did it. work, 2 little kids, crafts and cook/bake all the time, now it's just the basic necessities after crafting.

Unknown said...

You're so sweet to mention me Sandi! That door is just so darn pretty...and boy do I love the collage!! Those 4 pics just go so well together...

:) T

June said...

Hi Sandi, you just keep making pretties and showing them to us and I will fly over and help you with the house next month. Now my guess is that you will have it all cleaned up before I step off the plane because you won't want me to see your mess. See how helpful I can be? I'll let you know when I land.
Hugs,
June

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Sandi! What a peaceful, beautiful white collage! I needed that tonight!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents