Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rearranging ~

I am in the mood to repaint, rearrange and spruce things up! I think it is this warmer weather that has gotten ahold of me. Spring is a time that I always want to dig out and purge my house.

These pictures are shots of my back porch that we enter before coming into the kitchen. I *LOVE* this paint color so I may have the same color mixed to repaint the walls. My son made the little wall cabinet several years ago. I am thinking of painting it white...
We just hauled our ugly looking deep freezer out to the garage and I put this table and chairs in it's place. It looks much nicer~
I love this table and chairs. This is my *MARTHA* set purchased at Kmart a few years ago. It had blue print cushions on it , but I changed them fast. LOLLove this basket of flowers ~
Don't look too closely or you will see holes patched in the wall. I thought I had more of this paint color and so I patched all the nail holes and went to get out the paint and I don't have any! LOL I was bummed ! This shelf goes full length above my washer and dryer. I want to take everything off and redecorate. It has been this way for too long. I will most certainly utilize some of the same decor as I am going to use what I have ~ Love this mirror! I purchased it at a garage sale several years ago for $1.00. Love it as is with it's chippy peely patina ~
I wanted to share this adorable little table with you. I purchased this at Home Goods
last year. I love the pink rose mosiac pattern~
I also found four of these chairs at a garage sale about 9 years ago for 50 cents each! That was some garage sale! They had prices so cheap and I got several items. Old pottery, old valentines,
vintage Christmas ornaments ...you name it they had it. I think the most I paid for anything
was $1.00 ! My kind of sale! Wish I could find them like that now. I remember the year because I was watching my first grandaughter and she was just learning to walk, but I schlepped her along and we did just fine ~ I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy, peace and blessings!

5 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

You go girl.... I don't have that ambition only in my mind. Off to the doctor again this afternoon to see what news he goves me... It is still very chilly here but better tomorrow and the next few days. I want to work outside getting my yard stuff out... Some of it isn't going to make it .. the weather takes such a tole on things outside....

Lady Pamela said...

Lovely pictures, Sandi. I really enjoyed my visit with you this morning.

Anonymous said...

It's so cute Sandi! I especially love the seat cushions on your Martha set ;) I am doing lots of rearranging and "spring cleaning" of sorts over here...but it's always such a slow process for me
:(...

Amanda Kaake said...

Oh mom I love it! Totally looks better without the freezer in there. I love coming home when you have candles lit in the porch and everything looks pretty. Someday I'll have time for all that. rofl! Till then, we'll just have to visit more:)

June said...

This is the pretties room. Must put on your smile on your face everytime you enter.
Hugs, June