Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow, Sewing and A SALE ~

Can you believe that we woke up to this powdery white stuff again today??? Good grief...it is April 6th...enough already!!! LOL
So it got me thinking ... what better thing to do than start sewing and also have a sale . I am having a BOGO sale in my Etsy shop. You can get to my shop and read all the details by clicking here. So if you have been eyeing anything now is the time .
Love this pattern and I decided I wasn't going to put off making one any longer. I have several apron patterns that I have purchased over the years, and had yet to actually sit down and make one. So I started....
This is my apron partially sewn. Don't you just love the fabric !! I have had it in my stash for quite some time . I used to sew a lot, but have gotten away from it over the years. I hope to start back up again soon and make some lovely items for my Etsy shop. Blessings to you today ~

2 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... Not good about the computer and the snow has driven me to baking.... Had a couple banannas that turned dark within a couple days so I now have a lovely loaf of bananna bread sitting on m counter along with some oatmeal cookies... Tom was a cookie thief all last week.... Time for more.... Hope your day goes well regardless... we are very lucky to be in a warm lovely home.... thats a wonderful positive... Hope your son is getting through his hard time... it is a very difficult thing to go through but it will get better and I guess we All learn we have to make better choices in our future... but sometimes we think we did and it just goes wrong....

The Feathered Nest said...

Sandi!!! This apron is going to be gorgeous!! I'm in love with the fabric ~ I hope you have a great week!! xxoo, Dawn