Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Creation ~

I don't know about you , but I have so many things going here at once
most days that sometimes I don't know which end is up!
I should have learned by now to do one thing at a time! LOL
I did get these altered bottles finished yesterday (well mostly finished...
the small one needs some bling where the cork goes yet),
butI am in love with the largest bottle~
Don't you just love this fabric backdrop? I purchased this a few years ago at an antique mall. It is just a fabric covered board approx. 19 inches wide x 57 inches high.
I am also working on bridal shower decorations this week
so I am staying busy and keeping my house a mess! Have a wonderful day! Blessings~

4 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi. Your altered bottles are so sweet... I wanted to tell you I am over-joyed about your son still going to have his job... So...so... stressful knowing you would be without a job... and so many people are facing this... Oh my gosh....

Lady Pamela said...

Love your altered bottles, Sandi. I have recently picked up 3 to try my hand at. Inspired by you, of course.lol

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your bottles Sandi! They are stunning and done exactly to my style...hehe! And that fabric in the background is amazing! Great find!

Maisy said...

I HEART my bottles. i recv'd them today. i am so happy. i think this could one of my new collections. really wished i didn't know you finished up more!!!!
ugh!!!