Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Marshall, Michigan tour continued...

Still taking you along with me through
Marshall, Michigan. I promise I will be
done soon! :)

I couldn't get a real clear picture since I had
to take it through glass,
but I LOVE this white dress!! absolutely Love, love , love it.

This poster was in the window of the carriage house. Hmm...wonder what a ghost tour is??

Kinda far away, but here are the two carriages
that go around town all day giving rides.
Can you even imagine living in a town like this??

We saw this on our carriage tour and although we
had already eaten, it looked wonderful.
It also had tables outside with umbrellas.

Hubby headed right over to this bakery while
I was in an antique store. He came back with
donuts...yumm!!

Another wonderful antique store.

The outside of Grannies Attic.

Right inside the door...
many treasures to be found...
love the chandelier!

This was a cute store although it had all new items.
Hubby purchased some *Jamaica Me Crazy* coffee here.
{he has been on mission trips to Jamaica
and it will forever be in his blood}

We were told {again...after we ate} that this is the
place to eat, but we were also told it is very pricey.
Don't know how that translates though.

I love this stonework on the top of this building.

Okay...tomorrow I will wrap this little outing up
with a few purchases and a beautiful fountain.
Can't wait until we go back!

Blessings~

6 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Good Times! Thanks for taking me along:)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Take me with you next time!!!

Angela said...

I was going to say the same thing the last comment says! I want to go too!!

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

That was a beautiful tour thru a lovely town. Thanks for sharing it with us thru your camera lens. ~~Sherry~~

Unknown said...

I'm WHINING!!!! You left me behind, that's not fair!!

Chuckle ... so glad you had a marvelous time, you both deserve it.

Have a beautiful summer day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs of love, Marydon

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Enjoying the pics as I sit indoors this afternoon... Temps are too hot for me to function very well today...