Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Surprises by snail mail

I ordered something a while back from Petite Michelle Louise
and just look how cute she packaged it up. I didn't open it
for a day or two because I just loved looking at the adorable
petite package! I am kinda strange I know! lol
Thank you Michelle!

Just beautiful!

I was very surprised to open my mailbox a few weeks
ago and find a package from Lady Pamela.
She is sooo sweet to me!

She included this beautiful sachet that she made,

... along with this vintage book for me to read to
my grandchildren. I was blown away by her
thoughtfulness. This book has the most adorable
pictures, but I forgot to add them to this post.
Thank you Pamela!!

Then I had entered a giveaway over at Ozma of Odds
and I was one of the winners. It came packaged up
all pretty like this.

This was what I won...I snatched the picture from
her blog so I hope she doesn't mind. Thank you Rosemary!!

Happy Tuesday everyone ! I am doing much of nothing today. Just kinda hanging out with granddaughter. My kind of day! :)
Blessings~

9 comments:

Bonjade said...

Oh lucky you......
You must be so lucky now....
Enjoy.
Fine evening

Donna said...

Hi there Sandi,
I love to see how other people wrap things! I adore the sachet, gorgeous! And congrats on winning the giveaway! I have won two in the past week, and to think I always said I never win anything :) The little vintage book is just so charming! What a nice surprise!

Anonymous said...

I always hate to open a Give Away or something I purchased from an artist as the wrapping is always so beautiful!! So-o-o-o-o, I just do it slowly!! LOL!!
What a treasure trove you have gotten!
Love,
Marilyn

Ellen said...

What gorgeous packaging! I'd have a hard time opening it too. Glad you are taking it easy today and hope that you all are having as pleasant weather as we are.

xoxox,
Ellen

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sandi, you received all kinds of treasures... glad your magazine finally arrived too...(sorry it wasn't wrapped as pretty as those!) xoxo Julie Marie

Unknown said...

well aren't you sweet to post about the package you ordered from me! I am so happy you loved it! Happy day my friend!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So many beautiful gifts and goodies! Enjoy! And have a great rest of the week. :) Tammy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's fun enough just to GET a package! Those sweet wrappings would just make my day! Jacqueline

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness Sandi ~
How beautiful !!