Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthdays, Friends and Surprises ~

What a nice day I had today! I went out with my dearest *FRIEND* in the world for my birthday lunch and we just had a wonderful time together. She brought me this gift bag stuffed with amazing colors of tissue paper and lots of goodies ~ A *PINK* FABULOUS gift pkg. add on ~ I had seen this beautiful nightlight last time we were together and ooed and ahhed over it and she was so sweet to get it for me ~
Now on to the adorable card...LOVE IT! When we get each other cards with people on them we write in them which one is *US*....so she is on the right and I am on the left ~
...and *WHO KNEW* that Barbie and I have our 50th birthday one day apart!! Hers is on the 9th and mine on the 10th...LOVE HER! Don't you just love the little tag, "Sandi, You and Barbie both great at 50" ...(wish I had this body at 50) *SMILE* ~
Adorable *PINK PEEPS* with a tag "To the Pinkest Chick I know" ~
50 pieces of candy for my 50th birthday...25 milk chocolate and 25 dark chocolate. I am supposed to eat a milk chocolate one first and then a dark chocolate one because the dark is better for you ...and it will offset the milk chocolate...LOL

We went out for lunch at a Bistro and we had Turkey Paninos (don't know the difference between Panino and Paninni) ,but at any rate they were delicious!! Turkey with cranberry sauce, blue cheese dressing, bacon and some type of greens on it.....SO YUMMY!! Then on the way home we stopped and got an Emerald Isle Latte....a wonderful finish to a grand day! Thank you Peggy ~ Love you much!

I also received this BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement from my sister. She lives in Pennsylvania and I was so surprised to get these on my big day! Thanks sis...love you too!!
I am very *BLESSED* ~

3 comments:

Betty said...

How nice to have such a special friend and sister!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

What a great day you had.... How great.... Spent the day at the pool today... everything is well.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY...hApPy....HaPpY...H**A**P**P**Y.....HAPPY...HAPPY...HAPPY...
~~~~~~~~~~~BIRTHDAY~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM SO VERY GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY.
MY DAUGHTER HAS COLLECTED BARBIES SINCE SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD.....ALL STILL IN THE BOX.....I WILL HAVE TO GET THAT BARBIE FOR HER.
BLESSINGS
debbie