Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes ~

Do you remember singing this song in Sunday School or Bible School? Zacchaeus was a wee little man And a wee little man was he He climbed up in a sycamore tree For the Lord he wanted to see And as the Savior passed that way He looked up in that tree And He said, “Zacchaeus, you come down! For I’m going to your house today For I’m going to your house to stay” My daughter emailed me today and said her little almost 3 year old Jonathan loves that song. She said he is going around the house today singing, "I'm going to your house today" over and over. She also said he asked the other day why Zacchaeus won't come down"....too cute! Blessings ~

2 comments:

Maisy said...

too cute. it also makes me realize that time sometimes feels like it stands still.

thanks for sharing that story!

Anonymous said...

sooo precious!