Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Decor ~

Hubby and I took youngest son out to eat last night just to be with him and near to him as he has really been going through some very rough times lately and of course we just HAD to stop at the Goodwill too. I found this birdcage and brought it right along home with me. I then embellished it with vintage millinery flowers and old lace. Love it and the colors...enjoy ~
If you think about it please say a prayer for my son that God will give him peace in the midst of a very turbulent storm....Blessings ~

4 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi.... Hope your son is out of harms way... We sure have been busy doing things. This is our last week and we will be heading back to Ohio MON. A.M.

Miss Gracie's House said...

I do think (and pray) of you (and your son) often as I know how our mother's hearts just ache for our children. Press on and hold on, dear friend.
Rene'
P.S. The birdcage is lovely-lace fixes everything, doesn't it?

Fete et Fleur said...

Hello Sandi!

Prayers on their way to heaven for your son.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Sending up prayers right now for him...

Love your new birdcage and your embellishing!