Sunday, March 15, 2009

Vintage Planters ~

Our back porch is my laundry room/mudroom and I also have it filled with vintage planters/pottery and other goodies as well. This picture shows a few of my old planters that I just adore ~ Don't you just love this vintage rabbit planter... I purchased him for 50 cents at a garage sale a few years ago ~
I received this birdhouse one year from my dear friend and I love it. She makes the most wonderful items out of old posts/architecture ~
My oldest son Jason made this cupboard for me one year for either my birthday or Mothers Day and I treasure it. I think I may repaint it this year in a white/cream color and then distress it for a updated look. Loving all my vintage treasures today and I think spring is just around the corner ...Blessings ~

2 comments:

Maisy said...

I love them all!!!!

Anonymous said...

DEAR SANDI,
I LOVE....LOVE...THIS POST. IT IS SO SWEET...THERE IS NOTHING THAT BRINGS A SMILE TO MY FACE THAN LOOKING AT POTTERY AND THAT RABBIT IS JUST SO CUTE. I LOVE YOUR TURQUOISE COLORED POTTERY...I AM TRYING TO COLLECT THAT COLOR NOW TO DISPLAY WITH MY WHITE MADONNA PLANTERS. THEY LOOK VERY PRETTY TOGETHER.
I LOVE YOUR CABINET...BEAUTIFUL
BLESSINGS
debbie