Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Little Inspiration ~

I was getting something out of my closet today and ran across this cute little purse and had to share it with you. I purchased this at the Goodwill several months ago and it appears to me that it is made out of a quilted placemat. It doesn't look like it would be too hard to make. I love the pink rose pattern and in fact I sold some placemats and quilts in this same pattern on ebay a couple years ago. Cute, inspiring and *ROSEY* idea !
Blessings ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Sandi! I LOVE it!

The Feathered Nest said...

I love this Sandi!!! I want to make one...I have some placemats...hmmm...hope you're doing great sweetie! xxoo, Dawn

Kim said...

What a great bag you found. I can't believe someone donated it to Goodwill. If that were my bag, there is no way I would part with it. It's just too pretty. I actually have a few quilted placemats very similar to the one the bag is made from. If only I had a sewing machine and actually knew how to sew, I would make a few of them myself.

Amanda Kaake said...

That's so neat! Lyshie and I got a set of bamboo purse handles new in the package at salvation army yesterday. That will be a great idea for her. Very cute purse:)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Cute! I have those placemats too!
Rene'