Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Awards ~

I must apologize as I have been given two blog awards lately and I have been very remiss in getting them posted. Today I won the "Honest Scrap" award from Christine Annette Designs . This is how it works: 1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself. I can't pick just seven so anyone who wants to do this and reads my blog is welcome to do it. I will give it to all of you! LOL Well here goes...10 honest things about myself: 1. I love magazines and I am addicted to Romantic Homes and Romantic Country magazines. 2. My passion is to go flea-marketing and antiquing. 3. Anyone can put my day over the moon by bringing me white or light pink flowers. 4. I LOVE sweets! 5. I do not like to travel far from home. (however I would make an exception to go to France, Paris, Italy, Tuscany...) 6. I could easily be a vegetarian...meat just doesn’t do anything for me and I don’t eat much of it. 7. My 50th birthday is in March and I am dreading that big number! YIKES...:) 8. I could stand to lose twenty lbs. I was very skinny once upon a time until I had to start taking meds for my fibromyalgia. 9. I love my humble ole home...it is not perfect by far, but I don’t need the latest and greatest. 10. I am so glad I found the world of BLOG! Also, last Saturday Koleen over at Angels, Rabbits and Roses gave me a sisterhood award and here are the rules for that award: 1. Put the logo on you post or blog. (oops didn't do that one) 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great "Attitude and/or Gratitude". 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

Once again, it is too hard to pick so I pick all of you! I am sorry if I didn't stick to the rules...aren't rules made to be broken anyways?? LOL Have a wonderful day! Blessings ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sandi! It seems we win the same awards together! How funny! :)

Miss Gracie's House said...

Congrats on the awards-That was a fun way to get to know you just a little bit better!
You definitely scored on those prisms-so many things to do with them!
I loved the mosaic with all of the flowers-it is fun to learn to do new things and don't they make us yearn for spring?
Rene'

Anonymous said...

sandi, sandi, sandi....
embrace turning 50! I just did last week and it was awesome. we had a 50's costume party at at bowling alley. absolutely the way to go.
happy early birthday.
debbie