Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cupcakes & Sprinkles ~

I thought I had my post all done for today and then I made these cupcakes for Valentines gifts and wanted to share them with you. They turned out sooooo yummy! I used a Duncan Hines french vanilla cake mix and baked the cupcakes . When they were cool I took out a small "plug" of cake in the center and filled it with seedless red raspberry jam, frosted them with buttercream frosting and added *PINK SPRINKLES*. They are quite addictive if I don't say so myself! Enjoy~
I picked up these cupcake boxes on clearance months ago because I just knew I would find a use for them someday. They are perfect for my Valentine cupcakes~
I had to add a couple packets of wonderful European hot cocoa ~
My wish for you this Valentines Day is to have more love than your heart can possibly hold until it is about to burst ~ Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Sandi...I am sucker for cupcakes with frosting and sprinkles!!! Wish I could pop in and have one right now! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope it is filled with love and romance!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Happy Valentines Day... Cupcakes look yummy and so special for hubby and you to enoy. We are off tonight for a Archbold and a sandwich at ICKYS before attending the Tinora- Archbold Boys Basketball game.... Then home for a movie on the Hallmark Channel. Have a great day.

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Sandi,
The cupcakes you made sound and look delicious, especially with raspberry jam - yum! Happy St. Valentine's Day to you.
xo~Tracie