Monday, February 23, 2009

Look What 62 Cents Can Buy ~

I have been really watching my pennies lately, but I did stop in at a local thrift store last week and everything was half off. First I found 8 of these antique glass prisms in a bag for 25 cents so they were only 12 cents!!!! Then I found two of these plates that were regular 50 cents each for 25 cents each. I was thrilled that I only spent 62 cents and got some wonderful goodies! Still on a high finding those prisms!
Love this silverware that I have collected here and there ~
I adore this photo that I put in my shabby ceiling tile frame. Another gorgeous photograph that I purchased from Alice over at Painted White a while ago. She is an amazing photographer!
More silver and an old corsage that I love as well ~
Have a wonderful day filled with unexpected blessings ~

8 comments:

Maisy said...

SANDI!!!! YOU FOUND AWESOME STUFF OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!
You lucky, lucky girl!!

Thanks for becoming a follower and linking my blog.

I am also a follower of yours. :)
Good luck on your dreams. Hey just the fact that you have them is great. This morning I tip my cup of coffee to you becoming a shop owner or professional photographer.

Happy Monday!

redesigned said...

You are a great bargain shopper!
Love everything!

I just wanted to leave a note saying you have been tagged with an award. Please come by my blog to read about it.

Smiles, Christine

Amanda Kaake said...

You always have so much cute stuff. Looks like you had fun shopping:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sandi! I love all your new finds...lucky you!!! And I LOVE how my photo looks in that frame! I need some frames like that! ;)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Sandi~ I'm so happy to have found your blog thru Alice's Vignette of the Moment. You have such a sweet way of displaying all your treasures & I look forward to many visits with you!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Sandi... All your redos are great. I especially love the way you find cast-a-ways and turn them into treasures... I just love finding objects that have new life... It makes you feel so good to find these treasures and gives us a fix without feeling guilty... it makes us proud we can make ourselves happy on such a little budget. You go Girl....

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Sandi! Boy it doesn't take much to make us girls happy does it?? It makes me even happier when it's a deal too! Great goodies sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

Willnnabel said...

Awesome deals, and great eye-candy. Thank you for sharing. love all the vintage "bling"