Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day & Pink Saturday ~

I just had to share some of my vintage valentine cards with you today. I found three boxes of *GORGEOUS* vintage cards at a garage sale a few years ago for $1.00 a box and this first one is one of my favorites. It is covered in pink glitter and just sparkles! Maybe not too many people around here love vintage paper items like I do because the sale had already been going for a few hours when I arrived....or it was just meant to be. God loves to give us the desires of our heart! Another beautiful vintage greeting card...love the colors on this one!
Some old buttons, card, hanky and vintage card box. (this box is one I got at the garage sale and the flowers on it are embossed and so pretty)
I had to pick up this book when I found it in an antique mall for $1.oo! After all it is *PINK* and the words say it all...with all my heart. I purchased the necklace online and love it as well.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day that is filled and overflowing with all the *LOVE* your heart can hold! Blessings!

*PLEASE NOTE* ~ I apologize profusely if I don't make it to very many blogs on Pink Saturday. I have been having computer problems and it is running slower than molasses. I will definitely try though!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a lovely collection of vintage Valentines cards you were so lucky to find. They are so pretty. Happy Valentines Day!!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful cards, my favorite vintage cards are valentines. I would have bought the book too. Happy Valentine's Day!