Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Easter Images ~

I thought I would share a couple of my vintage postcard images with you artists for the upcoming holiday. I adore these images...they are just too sweet! I am so ready for spring and Easter and all that beautiful season has to offer. New life, new growth, new beginnings...I am ready to dig in my good ole' Michigan soil and clean out my flower beds...I am ready to open up my potting shed and get it all cleaned out and ready for warm weather...I am ready to throw open my windows and let the spring air waft in to filter out all the winter doldrums...*SO READY* ~

2 comments:

Maisy said...

i'm sooooo ready too!!!!!!!
i don't remember disliking winter as much as i do this year.
i think maybe i need an attitude change. just imagine how much we are going to just LOVE sprint and summer.
love, love, love the cards!!!

Anonymous said...

I am with you Sandi! So ready for spring! These are beautiful images...thanks so much for sharing!