Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Taste of HOMEGOODS~

For those of you who have
never been....
a little peak into a HomeGoods
store ~
This will be the sign you are looking for ~ Wonderful holiday treasures fill several isles of these stores and the prices... you wouldn't believe it ... truly amazing~ Shelves upon shelves of beautiful upscale home decor at affordable prices~ Candlesticks and candles abound ~
I LOVE the kids sections...
beautiful and unique items~
Pillows , pillows and more pillows ~
Anything your heart desires really...
and then some. These photos are only a small portion
of the store. I would have loved to have taken more,
but didn't have the time.
This past Saturday we went with our son
and darling granddaughter to
Clinton, Michigan's Fall Festival.
{while his wife was running in a marathon
at Disney World in Florida}
We sweet talked him into heading farther east to Ypsilanti afterwards.
{I was thinking what's another 22 miles
after already driving 54 miles ?? made sense to me }
Long story short...son doesn't
really like to shop these kinds of stores so I
shopped the fastest I ever have. I managed to take
a few pictures, but I would have taken more had I
not felt so rushed.
I left purchasing a couple packages of napkins
for 1.99 each and a package of notecards. I love to get my napkins at this store because anywhere
else around here they are $4-5 per package. I can literally spend hours in HomeGoods just looking
at all the beautiful items. I always have to make at
least two rounds of the whole store, but that
didn't happen this time. lol
I was very thankful that I was able to go
at all. Thank you Nathan!!
Blessings~

12 comments:

★Carol★ said...

I've never been to a Homegoods store, but I've heard great things about it, and now I've seen pictures! I'm going to Google where the closest one is to me right now!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Goodness! You were practically in my front yard in Ypsilanti on Saturday! I live a few blocks from Eastern Michigan University! And I, too, love Homegoods! Many treasures have come home with me from that fascinating store! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!! We have a Home Goods on the same plaza as Michael's in Vestal, NY!! That is where we shop.... Probably a good thing there is not one closer!!
Have a Good Week!
Love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Yay, now I've been to Homegoods! Thanks, Sandi! ☺

I loved Michigan in the Fall! The winters are another story, though! ♥

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi. I have never been to Home Goods....Sounds like you had a lovely weekend.... The weather has taken a turn for the worse here. Yikes

Nita Jo said...

Thanks for featuring HomeGoods. I discovered we have one in the next town over. Less than 10 miles! I'm excited to make a shopping trip there!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Sandi,
This looks like a great store....I don't think we have these in Canada...we have Home Sense which looks a little similiar. Hope you are having a great day. How did your DIL make out with the marathon!!??!!
Happy day.
xojanis

Joyce's Journey said...

Wow! Your Home Goods store is a lot neater than my Home Goods store. I guess I should try going earlier in the day rather than late afternoon when everything is picked over. It is one of my favorite stores and I have never left empty handed. You showcased it perfectly!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh, that is such a scary store! Yes, there is a Home goods near me, too! I haven't been in a while, but now......
Oh the lovelies one can find there!
and the prices!
and inspiration!
a seriously wonderful place!

Lisa said...

OH NO! Christmas! Love the post! Got to go I'm on my way to Home Goods! ;)
Hugs, Lisa

Lady Pamela said...

Yup, just as I suspected. Exactly the same as our HomeSense.

June said...

I want to go! I haven't been to a Home Goods, but I would love to. I saw some things I know I would want to bring home.
Hugs,
June