Sunday, September 20, 2009

Love Bird ~

...that is the name of the paint on my bedroom walls
barely a hint of pink ~
Fluffy pillows
on my bed ~ Vintage floral millinery ~
A favorite lamp on my white lace runner ~
A glimpse of my necklaces...
a bit of glam ~
Another beautiful Home Goods find~
The best room fragrance ever...
Garden Rose
It smells like old fashioned freshly picked roses ~
{once again Home Goods}
Vintage
lace inset
hanging on an old white shutter ~
Still loving my chippy white bed ~
The piece de resistance...
My grandaughter's photo from a few
years ago...just perfect.
She is now the sweetest 10 year old
ever and such a big help to her mommy ~

I think I will now go sink into my fluffy bed and curl up with a
gorgeous danish magazine that I tend to look at over and over
again....sweet dreams and as always...
Blessings ~

7 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely hints of all your pretties Sandi. You find the best things at Home Goods. I was just there myself last weekend and came home empty handed.

The store was full of Fall and Seasonal Decor, the colors of which are not really to my liking. Guess with all of the holidays soon to come, it looks like I'll have to wait now until next spring for the return of my pinks and pastels in the stores.

Hope all is well with you and that you've had a wonderful weekend.

Kim

The Feathered Nest said...

Such beautiful things you surround yourself with dear Sandi, and I know they all make you smile!!!! Especially that precious granddaughter...we saw Clara tonight, it. was. WONDERFUL!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Barbara Jean said...

Beautiful Sandi.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

barbara jean

debi said...

Ooooooh! Thanks for sharing that lovely peek into your bedroom. So many pretty things to see.

Anonymous said...

Love that pillow, Sandi! ♥ I've never been to Home Goods before. :(

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Gorgeous things, Sandi, as I would expect from you! Yours is the second post this morning that I have read that mentions Home Goods - I haven't heard of it and am not sure if there is one near me, but I intend to find out! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...Beautiful...Beautiful!!
Not much better for relaxing than a sweet smelling, fluffy, cozy, romantic bed!! (did I use enough adjectives??)
Have a Wonderful Week!!
Love,
Marilyn