Wednesday, September 16, 2009

White Wednesday ~

Just starting to bring out a little
fall decor~
I love
white pumpkins~
I suppose it is about time to put my shabby white bicycle away for the season~ My allysum seems to do better in the cool months~ I love the detail on this beautiful old house~ It has an amazing porch and if you remember from a previous post I love porches~ I haven't decided what color they are painting this house... the white or the cafe latte color ? I took these pictures when we were in Tecumseh that I shared a few posts back. Love old houses with victorian trim~

My mom and I are out and about this morning
{which we rarely get to do anymore} so I may have a few goodies to share with you tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and be sure and check out Faded Charm for more links to White Wednesday.

Also, be sure and check out my post below this one if you have not entered my giveaway yet. Happy Wednesday~ Blessings~

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful building...well all the White Wednesday pics are so pretty!! My alyssum is doing better now that it has cooled off as well (it's a favorite of mine).

:) T

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Love your whites! Sp peaceful...
I see your pumpkin scones onder your post...Do you have a recipe? They lool yummy!
~Nancy

Irene said...

Have a great day with your Mom. Love your white bicycle. Did you paint it?

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sandi, do you have to put away the bike?? It's so wonderful! And the house...I can't even imagine having a beauty like that ~ I hope you find tons of treasures sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Beautiful old houses and that trim is awesome. Have a wonderful day.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

WOW... Sandi... I love the Victorian House!! Nice photos!!
Love,
Marilyn

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Beautiful whites!! I LOVE the old house with the porch!!
Michelle

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I love the little cherub, I need one. I love architecture also.

cindy@stitches

Barbara Jean said...

Wonderful pictures.
I enjoyed everyone.
thanks Sandi.

blessings
barbara jean

June said...

Sandi, I love your whites today. That house is amazing. Beautiful detail. Darn, wish I lived in it.
I wish you and your mom the best day ever.
Hugs,
June

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sandi1 I really like the white pumpkins, too. Now wouldn't I love to have some of that trim on *my* house? It probably wouldn't look right though! Ha!

Mary said...

Those are great whites! I think my favorite is that old bicycle...would love to have that!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Mary

Lady Pamela said...

Loving your white sign, Sandi. Happy White Wednesday!
-smiles-

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Sandi,
That house, oh that house! What wonderful detail on it and the trim is the best! I love it when these grand old ladies are brought back to life! Thanks for sharing. Have a great WW
My Best
Gale

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

The house is gorgeous!!! I've always had a thing for Victorian homes. Thanks for posting these beautiful photos!
Karen

Cynthia K. said...

Loved all your white beauties! The old house though just takes my breath away - it is so wonderful - makes me yearn for a similar one. Oh, well...

Please drop by my brand-new blog: Beauty and Blessings. I entered my first post several days ago. And share the love and leave a comment, please.

God Bless You....

Cynthia K.

Elyse said...

sandi,

how cool is the white bicycle? so cool! i am imagining it with a basket full of flowers. ooh la la!

xo

Debra@CommonGround said...

Wonderful photos, I just love your bike!
Debra