Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vintage White Wednesday ~

Let's stroll down memory lane today and see what we can find
from days gone by ~
Love this embossed wallpaper that I found at a flea market
{shred made from vintage church hymnal} ~ Beautiful vintage glass bead necklace and dish from Eva's antique store ~
Vintage white chenille bedspread in my guest room...
Love the rose pattern ~
{I own two of these in white and one in light blue}
My cute vintage slip from when I was a youngster ~
A vintage chair from my grandparents house ~
Vintage candleholder and millinery ~
Vintage hats ~
Adorable cabinet card and vintage lace ~

Be sure and check out Faded Charm
for more beautiful
White Wednesday
posts~

I want to apologize for not making it to very many
blogs on White Wednesday. If a blog loads easily and
fast for me, I can visit, but if it takes a long time to come
up unfortunately I can't. One of these days it will get better
though and I will be visiting everyone then.

Blessings~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your chenille bedspread, Sandi! It even has pom pom trim! I know my blog takes a long time to load so no worries- k? ♥

Anonymous said...

Love all you White Wednesday photos!!
Have a great day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Jenny said...

Such beautiful detail in every picture! Lovely necklace and textiles with their contrasting textures. Thanks for visiting my blog today :)

Julie Marie said...

Hello Sandi... how pretty, I love the vintage beaded glass necklace...and the darling photo of the little one...Bisous... Julie Marie

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Your vintage whites are all so lovely.

Sandy

Ana~A Petite Cottage said...

Hi Sandi,
What beautiful whites! Cute slip...I remember wearing them under everything when I was growing up. I don't think they are used much anymore;-) How times have changed. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful White Wednesday.

Blessings,
♥Ana

stefanie said...

oh, your whites are goregeous!!! have a wonderful day.

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Sandi,
That is such a very sweet vintage slip and wonderful that you still have it. Wonderful White Wednesday pictures!
My Best
Gale

Miss Gracie's House said...

Love 'em all! But especially the slip-it made me smile!
Happy Wednesday!
Rene'

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful whites!


cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Lovely whites! Esp. the spread!
Hugs, Lisa

June said...

Hi Sandi,
It was the same for me when I was on dial up. No matter how badly I would want to visit some I just could not take the extra time.
Your whites are so pretty. Isn't it cool that you still have the little slip from when you were a girl. And the carving on the chair...just beautiful.
Hugs,
June

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Sandi! we are glad you made it to ours!! Lovely whites... Your slip could be so cute with one of the shoes we showed today!

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh so pretty! Love all that white. I'm having a giveaway~throw your name in the hat!

Joan@anthinggoeshere said...

Pretty and fun White Wednesday post. Come on by and see what I had for White Wednesday also.