Wednesday, September 23, 2009

White Wednesday ~

White Wednesday seems to sneak
up on me too fast.
I had a post all scheduled for today
and about 10 pm last night
it hit me that today is Wednesday
again so I had to change it~
Are these the cutest little vintage shoes ever ?? Look at the sweet little buckles ~ I love WHITE pumpkins for fall. I purchased this vintage plate at the Goodwill for 55 cents ~ Yet another view of the precious shoes I wonder what the little girl was like who wore these. Was she a dainty little blonde and blue-eyed sweetie, or maybe a brown eyed girl with a lot of spunk, or even possibly a beautiful curly top redhead ?
Some goodies I picked up recently~ I hope you enjoyed my quickly thrown together
White Wednesday today.
Be sure and visit Kathleen at Faded Charm
for other White Wednesday links.
Blessings~

12 comments:

stefanie said...

what gorgeous whites, have wonderful day!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi. Fall has arrived... I am rather drawn to the brown transferware your punkies are sitting on... Brown transferware is rather drab but I think I just like the subdued color of it.... The designs are usually very pretty and scripty.....

Miss Gracie's House said...

I KNOW~it was Wednesday just yesterday! Love the shoes and love the plate!
Happy Wednesday!
Rene'

Anonymous said...

I think the "little girl" of the white shoes was a little tom-boy as these shoes are very scuffed!!
Take Care!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

June said...

Hi Sandi,
I loved your quickly thrown together White Wednesday! I love those sweet shoes, and that's just what I wonder when I pick up a pair of sweet shoes. Where did they go in these little things?
Have a great day.
Hugs,
June

Lady Farmer said...

What precious little white shoes! I think I will lean towards a dainty little blonde haired sweetie ~ thats what my two girls were!
And I love the vintage plate ~ perfectly Autumn!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I like white pumpkins, too, Sandi! I've been itching to paint some white. ♥

debi said...

What a beautiful post! I love those sweet little shoes. What a wonderful find!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I very much enjoyed your whites. I love the tinty colors and the white pumpkins.

cindy@stitches

Unknown said...

Precious little shoes....if they could talk!.....and, you just gotta love Goodwill! come by for a visit....xojana

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

55 cents for a brown transferware plate?????? OMG!!!!!!!! The shoes are adorable, so are the pumpkins...but 55 cents??????????

Splendid Little Stars said...

White pumpkins are the coolest!